Tennisclinic concept: We teach according to the contact point system of Dr. Hauer. In our opinion, the most successful and effective way to learn tennis. All strokes are developed from the contact point, that applies for the backswing and also for the follow-through. In all cases we start playing from the contact point and simply extend straight forward and upwards, giving the ball some direction and height. This limits a too wide backswing and develops an economical technique that means less power because hitting the ball earlier, that is to say saving energy - hit the ball on the raise. We prepared eleven exercises, which we often use during training and can be used if you play with a partner. You find these exercises at the link Tennis School.
- TC 7.5 - 5 x 1.5 hours 160.00 euro
- TC 8 - 4 X 2 hours 170.00 euro
- TC 10 - 5 X 2 hours 210.00 euro
- TC 15 - 5 x 3 hours 280.00 euro
- We work in small groups 3 - 4 persons
- Teaching are chosen based on the level of the participants
- Further development of ability level and physical performance through exercises - speed Drills
- Technical development for strokes and footwork - eg. adjustment steps
- Tatical in Match
Team Training for Tennisclubs
- TT 6 - 3 x 2 hours 75.00 euro
- TT 8 - 4 x 2 hours 100.00 euro
- TT 10 - 5 x 2 hours 130.00 euro
Ideal for Teams who are preparing for championships.
We work with 1 Coach and 6 - 8 players on 2 courts.
Partner Training 2 persons
- PT 5 - 5 hours 125.00 euro
- PT 3 - 3 hours 75.00 euro
- CC 5 - 5 hours 90,00 euro
- CC 3 - 3 hours 60,00 euro
Learning by doing - Tennis with fun in small groups 3 - 5 kids
- ET 3 - 3 hours 135.00 euro
- ET 5 - 5 hours 225.00 euro
Headcoach 50.00 euro
All lessons hours/60 min.
Price per person